What Northern Employers Need to Know About Cannabis in the Workplace
Join Field Law’s Labour and Employment Group for a detailed, scenario-based half-day workshop providing practical advice and useful tips to prepare your organization for situations involving cannabis in the workplace.
During this comprehensive half-day workshop we'll review:
- What to do when an employee advises that they have a medical authorization to use cannabis
- When accommodation may be required and how to accommodate
- What to do if you suspect an addiction
- What actions to take if you suspect an employee may be impaired at work,
- When you can discipline and how to test for impairment
- How to balance employee rights and safety
Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Breakfast and registration will begin at 8:30 AM
Location: Northview Boardroom
Lower Level, YK Centre
(Across from the Gourmet Cup)
Click here to register.
Registration is limited so register early to guarantee your spot in this intimate and informative session.
For workshop questions contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.