Business Award Gala
Presented by Field Law
October 25th, 2019
Join us for a celebration of the Yellowknife business community at this year's Yellowknife Chamber of Commerce Business Award Gala!
Our theme, "Yellowknife Foodie", celebrates local food production and traditional northern cuisine. Event attendees can expect an exceptional meal that incorporates local ingredients sourced from the North.
Foodie: "A person with a particular interest in food, a gourmet" (Oxford English Dictionary).
Tickets are available to purchase: $150.00 for Members or $200.00 for Non-Members.
Contact: Admin@YKChamber.com or 867.920.4944 for more information or to purchase tickets.
Download our promotional poster here.
Nominations Are Open!
General Eligibility Requirements:
To qualify for the nomination of a 2019 Business Award, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The nominated business must have operated in Yellowknife for a minimum of 3 years, except for ‘Breakout New Business’ nominees
- The nominated business must be operating at the time of nomination and at the time of the presentation of the award (October 25th, 2019)
- Businesses must be a member of the Yellowknife Chamber of Commerce. New members welcome!
- Businesses are not eligible to be nominated for an award that they won the previous year
- Businesses may be nominated for more than one category
- Nominations must be submitted no later than 4:00pm on August 26th, 2019
Download our Nomination Package, which includes General Eligibility and Award-Specific Criteria here.
August 26th, 2019 at 4:00pm: Deadline to nominate a business
August 27th, 2019: Nominees will be notified
September 6th, 2019 at 4:00pm: Deadline for nominees to accept their nomination
September 9th, 2019: Nominees will be announced
October 1st, 2019: Deadline for nominees to submit supplementary material
October 25th, 2019: Award presentation at the Business Award Gala
Thank You To Our Event Sponsors!