Have you ever considered the Government of Canada (GOC) as a customer? The GOC purchases over $20 billion of goods and services each year, ranging from catering services to automotive fleets. Small and Medium Enterprises win almost 80% of contracts under $1,000,000 Join this seminar to learn what local opportunities may exist for your company... and how to find them!
Join us for this sponsored Lunch & Learn where we will be joined by Robyn Auld of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises in Public Services and Procurement Canada.
Lunch is on the City of Yellowknife!
When: August 13, 2019
Where: YK Chamber Boardroom
(4th Floor, NWT Commerce Place, 4921 49th Street)
You can expect to learn a range of information regarding doing business with the Government of Canada:
· Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your good or service
· Learn how to register as a supplier
· Build your awareness of procurement tools that support Indigenous suppliers
· Be ready for procurement opportunities in Yellowknife and the surrounding area
This session will also feature an overview of the Department of National Defense’s new funding program, Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS).
IDEaS is currently accepting proposals on challenges relating to:
· ground solutions for removing frozen contaminants from aircraft
· tracking and de-orbiting space debris
· reducing visual and infrared detection of soldiers and their vehicles
· portable power for soldiers on the move
· defending and protecting satellites from natural and artificial threats
To register for this free event, RSVP to the Yellowknife Chamber of Commerce at Admin@YKChamber.com or 867-920-4944